- What is a site and who can see it?
- How do I create a site?
- How to access a site
- How do I edit a site?
- How to delete a site
- How do I make a site private?
- How to hide a site from the site listing page
- How do I make a site public?
- How do I make a site hidden from search engines?
- How do I add manuals to a site?
- How to reorder manuals in a site
- How do I remove manuals from a site?
- How do I use permalinks?
- How to get the public url for a site
- Creating and deleting redirects
- How to clone a site
- How do I turn comments off?
- How to add additional sites to your plan
- What are the different types of users?
- How do I create new users?
- How to add an author to a site
- How do I change or reset a user's password?
- How do I edit my password?
- How do I deactivate/reactivate a user?
- How do I delete a user?
- How do I edit a user profile?
- Importing viewer users from a CSV file
- Receive daily activity updates for your account
- Resend the new user configuration email to a user
- How to add more authors to your account
- Understanding the different ways you can authenticate users to view your ScreenSteps site
- An example of setting up viewing permissions for sites
- How do I add viewers to a site (i.e. give individual users permission to view a site)?
- How do I embed login credentials in a URL?
- How do I invite a viewer to a site?
- Changes Between ScreenSteps 4 and ScreenSteps 3
- What's changing--going from ScreenSteps 3 to ScreenSteps 4 [Webinar]
- The 2 Most Important Kind of Help Articles In Your Knowledge Base [Webinar]
- Create and Organize Documentation [Webinar]
- Create a Simple Help Article That Isn't Simplistic [Webinar]
- Decrease Support Tickets [Webinar]
- Delete a Single Sign-on Integration
- Finding Your Site ID or Permalink
- Create an API Access user in ScreenSteps
- How to Maintain a Consistent Style Across all of your Articles
- How does ScreenSteps handle image resolution between the editors, web interface, and PDF output?
- Creating Manuals, Chapters and Articles through the API (beta)
- How to exclude an article from search results
- Creating an Employee Training Solution
- How to view revision notes and other activity for an article