Configure SAML Settings in ScreenSteps for Salesforce
1. Create Single Sign-on Endpoint
- Click Account Settings
- Select Single Sign-on
- Select Create Single Sign-on Endpoint
- Make sure you have set your mode to SAML.
- Leave the Remote Login URL and Log out URL fields blank.
- Create the Endpoint
2. Upload the Salesforce Metadata file
- Click on the Upload new Salesforce Configuration file button and select the metadata file you downloaded previously. This file will populate the SAML certificate and the remote login url.
- Click Update.
3. Add to Site
Click the Add to Site button to associate this SAML endpoint with a particular ScreenSteps site. You can also click the Make default for account button if you would like to use this Endpoint to control all access to your ScreenSteps content.