- How to get your Zendesk API key
- How to push new manuals and chapters to Zendesk
- How to delete an article in Zendesk
- How to change the viewing permissions for a section in Zendesk
- How to update your Zendesk connection settings in ScreenSteps
- Create an Article and Publish to Zendesk
- How to publish or update individual articles to Zendesk
- How to change the Zendesk ID that a ScreenSteps article, chapter or manuals is connected to
- How to publish a chapter in Zendesk
- How to publish a manual in Zendesk
- What happens to my Zendesk articles if I cancel my ScreenSteps account?
- What permission settings are used for newly created chapters in Zendesk?
- How are ScreenSteps articles ordered in Zendesk
- Setting the author for articles created in Zendesk Help Center
- Can ScreenSteps publish articles in multiple languages to Zendesk?
- How do you move articles created in the Zendesk Legacy Web Portal to Zendesk Help Center and vice versa?
- Does ScreenSteps support multiple Zendesk brands?
- Does ScreenSteps publish tags to Zendesk?
- ScreenSteps and Zendesk Guide
Aug 29, 2016
Creating Support Documentation
- Getting Started
- Managing Content
- Authoring Content
- Administering Your Account
- Customizing your ScreenSteps Site
- Creating PDFs of Your Content
- ScreenSteps Training
- Publishing Manuals to Zendesk
- Salesforce and ScreenSteps
- Single Sign-on with ScreenSteps Remote Authentication and SAML
- ScreenSteps API
- API Examples
- Integrating ScreenSteps With Other Services
- Creating Docs that Rock
- Creating a Customer Support Site with ScreenSteps
- How ScreenSteps helps you write better B2B software documentation
- How do I edit a user's authoring permissions?
- Authoring permissions
- Configure Single Sign-on with Salesforce
- How to add a link to another article, heading, chapter or manual