- Articles can now be embedded into a course. When an article is embedded the content of the article appears within the course as if the content were part of the course.
- The Knowledge Base link dialog will now show all results when searching. Articles that cannot be linked to are marked as such and include a tooltip tell you why (e.g. the target article does not belong to all of the sites that the source article does).
- Changed the "Check for updates when you open ScreenSteps" label in Preferences to "Automatically check for updates". ScreenSteps does not check each time you open the application.
- The “Change Type” menu for a course no longer has the option to switch to a Step.
- Fixed an error that would occur when shifting an element in the article tree to the left when hosting is turned on.
- Fixed the "View in browser app" button that appears after saving a course.