Released between 11-14-2021 and 11-20-2021
<style>are not permitted. Use if your organization wants to ensure that people editing your site templates do not introduce a Cross Site Scripting (XSS) attack.
- Deleting sites with a large set of search history data is now much faster.
- When adding an embedded article to a course the list of articles in the selected chapter did not include articles that were aliases.
- A bug made it impossible to remove a group from a user in the Account Settings > User > Groups view.
- When duplicating a checklist or workflow article, the new article is now the correct article type.
- Users who have logged into the ScreenSteps desktop application will no longer be prompted to download and install it in the Admin area.
- Alias articles now show comments when viewing an article in the admin area.