Released between 1-23-2022 and 1-29-2022
- A duplicate email is no longer sent the first time a user likes/dislikes an article.
- When a user clicks on article links in Content Certification emails, the All Articles filters are now set to articles the user is assigned to and which need certification.
- Fixed a bug that would keep large search report CSV files from being generated.
- In the web article editor the "Add Subheading" menu option is now enabled for headings > level 4.
- The heading icon for levels > 4 is now displayed correctly (previously it was a folder icon).
- Loading errors are now reported properly in the courses section of a site.
- Some issues in the accuracy of course reports have been fixed.
- The inline code button in the web article editor now works properly.
- Auto-scrolling has been improved in Workflow articles.
- The first name and last name of the billing contact can now be updated correctly.
- The user progress tooltip is now accurate for both Courses and Course Collections.