- How to get your Zendesk API key
- How to delete a category, section, or article in Zendesk
- How to change the viewing permissions for a section in Zendesk
- How to update your Zendesk connection settings in ScreenSteps
- Create an Article and Publish to Zendesk
- How to publish or update individual articles to Zendesk
- How to update your table of contents in Zendesk
- How to publish changes in a ScreenSteps manual to Zendesk
- How to publish changes in a ScreenSteps chapter to a Zendesk section
- How to change the Zendesk ID that a ScreenSteps article, chapter or manuals is connected to
- What happens to my Zendesk articles if I cancel my ScreenSteps account?
- What permission settings are used for newly created chapters in Zendesk?
- How are ScreenSteps articles ordered in Zendesk
- Setting the author for articles created in Zendesk Help Center
- Can ScreenSteps publish articles in multiple languages to Zendesk?
- How do you move articles created in the Zendesk Legacy Web Portal to Zendesk Help Center and vice versa?
- Does ScreenSteps support multiple Zendesk brands?
- Does ScreenSteps publish tags to Zendesk?
- ScreenSteps and Zendesk Guide Viewing Permissions
- ScreenSteps and Zendesk Authoring Permission Groups
- Zendesk Error: "Couldn't Authenticate You"
- Videos, numbered lists, tables, or indenting won't display properly in Zendesk
- My Zendesk Help Center is out of sync with ScreenSteps, What do I do?
- Not all of my Zendesk categories or sections are showing up in ScreenSteps
- Article has a "Not Connected" label to the right of the article title