- How to get your Zendesk API key
- How to delete a category, section, or article in Zendesk
- How to change the viewing permissions for a section in Zendesk
- How to update your Zendesk connection settings in ScreenSteps
- Create an Article and Publish to Zendesk
- How to publish or update individual articles to Zendesk
- How to update your table of contents in Zendesk
- How to publish changes in a ScreenSteps manual to Zendesk
- How to publish changes in a ScreenSteps chapter to a Zendesk section
- How to change the Zendesk ID that a ScreenSteps article, chapter or manuals is connected to
- What happens to my Zendesk articles if I cancel my ScreenSteps account?
- What permission settings are used for newly created chapters in Zendesk?
- How are ScreenSteps articles ordered in Zendesk
- Setting the author for articles created in Zendesk Help Center
- Can ScreenSteps publish articles in multiple languages to Zendesk?
- How do you move articles created in the Zendesk Legacy Web Portal to Zendesk Help Center and vice versa?
- Does ScreenSteps support multiple Zendesk brands?
- Does ScreenSteps publish tags to Zendesk?
- ScreenSteps and Zendesk Guide Viewing Permissions
- ScreenSteps and Zendesk Authoring Permission Groups
- Zendesk Error: "Couldn't Authenticate You"
- Videos, numbered lists, tables, or indenting won't display properly in Zendesk
- My Zendesk Help Center is out of sync with ScreenSteps, What do I do?
- Not all of my Zendesk categories or sections are showing up in ScreenSteps
- Article has a "Not Connected" label to the right of the article title
Nov 06, 2014
Creating Support Documentation
- Getting Started
- Managing Content
- Authoring Content
- Account Administration
- Site Customization
- Working with PDFs
- Publishing Manuals to Zendesk
- Salesforce and ScreenSteps
- Single Sign-on with ScreenSteps Remote Authentication and SAML
- User Provisioning with SCIM
- ScreenSteps API
- API Examples
- Integrating ScreenSteps With Other Services
- Creating Docs that Rock
- Creating a Customer Support Site with ScreenSteps
- Implementation Guide
- Add ScreenSteps Styles and Foldable Sections to Zendesk HC
- How do I update ScreenSteps after renewing my Identity Provider Certificate in Salesforce?
- Uploading a new X.509 SAML Certificate to your ScreenSteps Authentication Endpoint
- Import users in bulk using a CSV upload
- How to enter payment information