Introduction to Courses
Here's a quick summary of what you can do with the new course feature (available in the Growing Business Plan and above).
- A Course can be used to take users through a series of related articles
- Perfect for user onboarding, feature releases, and app rollouts
- You invite learners on your account to take courses
- Users get an email with a message and a link to the course
- As they view courses, their progress is tracked
Example of the course viewer
Example of course report
Courses can (and should) be used to:
- Onboard new employees
- Release new features
- Rollout new systems (CRM, ERP, etc.)
- Improve workflow or feature adoptions
- Teach standard procedures
Would you like to try out Courses on your account?
The Course feature is a paid upgrade to the ScreenSteps Employee Training & Enablement Plan. But you can pilot the feature to see whether it would work for you.
If you would like to learn more about using Courses to train, support and enable your learners, please get in touch. We would be happy to get you set up with a trial.