- How to get the public url for a site
- How to Specify the Language of a Site
- How do I use slugs?
- Creating and deleting redirects
- How to Clone a Site
- How to add additional sites to your plan
- The "Legacy Site Design"
- Changes coming to how Sites and Domains work on ScreenSteps (Late August 2018)
- Finding Your site ID or slug (permalink)
- How to find the subdomain for your site
Users (Admins, Contributors, and Readers)
21 Articles 3 Workflows
- What are the different types of users?
- How to Create Admin User Accounts
- How to Create Contributor User Accounts
- How to Create Reader User Accounts
- How to Create API Access User Accounts
- How to add a contributor to a site
- How to Change a User's Role
- How to Change the Account Owner
- How to Edit Your Password
- How to Check who the Admins and Contributors are in your ScreenSteps Account
- How to Navigate to Reports in ScreenSteps
- How to Find Article Views in Reports
- How to Find Which Articles Users are Viewing in Reports
- How Find Article Views for a Specific Manual in Reports
- How to Find Users Searches in Reports
- How to Find Individual User Activity in Reports
- How to Find Browser Extension Views in Reports
- How to View Completed Checklists in Reports
- How to Export an Article Report (CSV of site article titles/status/owners)
- How do I add tracking code to my site?
Plans and Billing
- How do I change my billing information?
- How do I cancel my account?
- How do I change my account plan?
- How do I have my account invoices sent to a separate email address?
- How do I view past invoices?
- How do I Change Billing to Yearly?
- How do I change who receives the invoices?
- How to Give an Admin or Contributor Access to Manage Billing
4 Articles 2 Workflows
- Configuring Identity Providers for your Account or Sites
- Remove Single Sign-on from the Content Management/Admin Centers or a Site
- Why do some videos I embed in my articles not work properly?
- How to Maintain a Consistent Style Across all of your Articles
- Is my account set up for Copy Requests?
- Move content from one ScreenSteps account to another ScreenSteps account