Note: Only Admin can create new user accounts.
Navigate to Users
Click Create/Invite User
Select Contributor and add email
Include the Viewable Sites and/or Groups
Whichever sites the Groups have viewing permissions for will be inherited by the user if you add him/her to the Group.
- Select the site you want to add the user to
- Choose a viewing option for the Published Site
- Assigned Content Only (very restrictive)
- Unrestricted & Assigned Content (most commonly used)
- All Content (can see all content in published site)
- Click here to learn more about viewing options
- Choose the Admin Area Access permission
- No Access (does not allow Contributors to view the Admin area)
- Limited Access (allows you more options to restrict what Contributors can do)
- Full Access (allows Contributor full access to Admin area)
- Click Add.
If you selected Limited Access
If you chose Limited Access, then you can continue refining what the Contributor can do in the Admin area. Click here to learn more about viewing options.
If you selected No Access, then the options below are not available to refine.
If you selected Full Access, then the options below are automatically marked as Full Access.
Depending on what you choose for the (5) Admin Viewing Permissions, your options will vary for the (6) Authoring Permissions and (7) Public Comments categories.
Additional Permissions for Limited Access
Depending on the permissions set in the Admin Viewing Permissions in the screen before, your options for (9) Admin Modules and (10) Uncategorized Articles will vary.