- The id or permalink of your manual. This is the number or word that comes right after /manuals in your url. (Click here for instructions: How to determine if a manual uses a slug)
- https://help.mysite.com/m/my-manual – use my-manual
- https://help.mysite.com/m/34 – use 34
- Chapter ID (optional): only fill in this field if you are setting up a redirect for a url that points to a chapter. (Click hre for instructions: How to Locate the Chapter ID)
- Article ID (optional): only fill in this field if you are setting up a redirect for a url that points to an article. Only use the numeric portion of the ID. (Click here for instructions: How to Locate the Article ID)
- https://help.mysite.com/m/my-manual/l/43242-my-article – use 43242
- Redirect to URL: the page you want visitors to be redirected to when the redirect is triggered.
If you are redirecting to a resource within the same site, copy and enter everything that comes after the domain on that page, e.g./m/my-new-manual/c/142or/s/12345/m/my-new-manual/c/142.
If you are redirecting to a url outside of the current site then use the full url, e.g.https://www.screensteps.com.