How to write a great roadblock article
Updated on Nov 13, 2012
Here at Blue Mango, we talk about two types of help articles:
- Those designed to remove roadblocks for your customers, and
- Those designed to provide a road map for your customers
This article focuses on the first type, and will teach you how to create awesome "roadblock" articles. Read more about roadblocks and road maps.
The steps to writing great roadblock articles are:
- Create a great title
- Answer the question with screenshots
- Add a header for each screenshot
- Add instructional text (if needed)
- Publish it
Following these steps will help you approach your documentation in an organized way and allow for you to create a lot of quality “roadblock” articles in very little time.