If you're not sure what the browser extension is, we have two great resources for you to check out:
- Navigate to Site Settings (click here for instructions on navigating to the Site Settings view for your site)
- Click the Copy icon next to the url to copy it to the clipboard.
Each ScreenStep site that has the ScreenSteps Browser Extension enabled has a setup page which will guide users through the installation process and then automatically configure the extension for them.
- When the user visits the setup page the website will determine if the extension has been installed and configured to connect to ScreenSteps.
- If the extension is not installed then a link is provided to the appropriate store for the browser being used.
- If the extension is installed, but not logged in, then the extension will automatically be configured to connect to the site.