This article will give you a high level overview of how to configure single sign-on with Salesforce.
Before you can configure single sign-on with ScreenSteps and Salesforce you must be using a Salesforce My Domain. ScreenSteps uses SAML to authenticate users with Salesforce and that is only possible with a Salesforce My Domain.
2. Setup Overview
Once you meet these requirements you are going to do the following:
- If you don't already have a security certificate generated for your domain, we will do that first.
- Enabled Salesforce as an Identity Provider and download your Salesforce metadata
- Configure SAML settings in ScreenSteps
- Create a Connected App in Salesforce
- Assign a User Profile to your Connected App in Salesforce
Don't worry, we will walk you through every step of the process.
Add your comment