To apply authoring permissions to a manual:
- Click the padlock icon next the manual title.
- Add a group or individual user who you want to be able to edit the manual.
- Select the group/individual
- Click Next
- Select the authoring permissions you would like to allow for this manual.
- Click Add so your changes stick.
You can also modify permissions related to public comments from this screen.
This manual can now be (7) viewed by everybody with access to the site, and can be (8) edited by this group/user.