To apply authoring permissions to an article:
- Click the padlock icon next the article title.
- Add a group or individual user who you want to be able to edit the article.
- Select the group/individual
- Click Next
- Select the authoring permissions you would like to allow for this article.
- Click Add so your changes stick.
You can also modify permissions related to public comments from this screen.
This article can now be (7) viewed by everyone with access to the chapter , and can be (8) edited by this group.