You can feature specific articles, chapters, manuals, or external URLs on the home page of your ScreenSteps site. The featured content appears below the search area of the published site.
This article will show you how to create and/or update the featured content section.
1. Navigate to the Template Editor
2. Click Featured Content
- Make sure you have Home selected from the dropdown
- Click Featured Content to expand that menu and see what already exists
3. Click to Add Feature or Edit an Existing Feature
3.1. Add Feature
You will NOT be able to add more featured content if you already have four, as that is the max.
3.2. Modify an existing piece of featured content
Click the action menu to edit the contents of the featured content.
4. Enter/edit fields and Apply
Modify the Title, Description, and Link URL and then click Apply.