In addition to adding a custom message and/or an auto-updating Recently Updated Articles list to your site's sidebar, you also have the option of adding up to 2 custom Featured Article Lists.
1. Click to expand the Design menu
2. Click Featured Articles
3. Click Create a Featured Article List
4. Enter a name for your list and click Create a Featured Article List
5. Click the name of the new list
6. Optional: Choose who can view the list
If you only want certain users to see the list of content, you can change the Viewable for dropdown selection to a specific group of users.
7. Click Add existing article
8. Browse or search for the articles you'd like to include and then click the + to add
9. Once your list is complete, navigate to Site Template
10. Click Sidebar Content
- Make sure you have Home selected from the dropdown
- Click Sidebar Content to expand that menu
11. Click the pencil icon next to one of the Featured Article Lists
12. Hover over your desired list to click Select Featured Article List and then click Apply
13. Turn the Featured Article List on
Toggle the switch next to the featured article list to the ON position.