In addition to adding a custom message and/or an auto-updating Recently Updated Articles list to your site's sidebar, you also have the option of adding up to 2 custom Featured Article Lists.
1. Click to expand the Design menu
2. Click Featured Articles
3. Click Create a Featured Article List
4. Enter a name for your list and click Create a Featured Article List
5. Optional: Choose who can view the list
If you only want certain users to see the list of content, you can click the "Add Customizations for a Group" link. The group you select will then appear in the Viewable for menu and you can customize which articles that group will see.
6. Click Add existing article
7. Browse or search for the articles you'd like to include and then click the + to add
8. Once your list is complete, navigate to Site Template
9. Click Sidebar Content
- Make sure you have Home selected from the dropdown
- Click Sidebar Content to expand that menu
10. Click the pencil icon next to one of the Featured Article Lists
11. Hover over your desired list to click Select Featured Article List and then click Apply
12. Turn the Featured Article List on
Toggle the switch next to the featured article list to the ON position.
Add your comment