In general, the Contact Us button at the bottom of your knowledge base goes to one email address or webpage.
However, you can also customize that button for specific manuals so that if a user is in your "Human Resources" manual and they click Contact Us, that user will be sent to an email address or webpage specific to Human Resources.
Follow the instructions below to set that up on a manual-by-manual basis.
1. Navigate to the Template Editor
2. Navigate to the manual you want to update
- Make sure you have Home selected from the dropdown
- Click Categories & Manuals to expand that menu
- Click the action menu next to the manual you want to update
3. Click to Edit the manual
4. Add the email address or webpage and then click Save and Publish
Make sure include
mailto: before an email address.
For example, type
Add your comment