1. Navigate to the Web Admin area > click on Edit Site Design
You must make this update for each site in your account
- Select the site you want to edit.
- Select Site Template from the sidebar.
2. Select your theme
You can select from 3 different themes. Try them all to see which style you like the best--all of them are appropriate versions of the new 2015 site content template.
3. Preview Changes > Publish
Preview your changes to make sure your site looks the way you want it. When it's ready, click Publish Changes.
4. Scroll down to make more customizations
Scroll down the left-hand side of the screen and you can make more modifications to your site such as adding your logo, including a site description, adding links along the top of the navigation, and modifying the fonts.
5. Use a color palette or customize your own colors
Scroll down the page to load a color palette selection, or manually customize the colors of the Header, Links, and Buttons to match colors from your brand.
6. Modify the manual icons
Continue scrolling down the left-hand side to change the appearance of the manual icons.
7. Modify the sidebar
Continue scrolling down the left-hand side of the screen to modify the sidebar of your ScreenSteps site.