You can create several sites (i.e. knowledge base websites) within your ScreenSteps account, but you must be an admin user in order to create a new site.
1. Go to Account > Site Access
2. Scroll to "Other Sites" and click "Create Site"
You can create a new site in the Other Sites section. Scroll down until you see the Create Site button on the right side of the page.
3. Create site
- Enter a name for the site
- Enter a subdomain for the site.
- Mark whether or not you want the site to be private
- Click Create and go to site.
4. Edit any additional settings
You will be taken to the Site Settings page. Here you can edit any additional settings.
Click on this link to see how to create a manual in your site >> Create a manual.
Add your comment