This article demonstrates how to remove an article from a chapter. When you remove an article from a chapter you have two options:
- Move the article into the Uncategorized Articles section.
- Move the article to the trash.
1. Navigate to the Table of Contents
2. Navigate to the article to remove
Click into the Manual and then the Chapter where the article resides.
3. Click Remove from the article action menu
Click the menu icon to the far right of the article you want to remove. Then click Remove.
Will articles that are trashed be in the trash forever or just for a certain period of time, where they afterwards will be automatically deleted permanently?
@Cecilie: Articles will remain in the trash until you permanently delete them from there. More info here: https://help.screensteps.com/a/2309