You can create several sites (i.e. knowledge base websites) within your ScreenSteps account, but you must be an admin user in order to create a new site.
Go to All Content
- Select the dropdown arrow from the site navigator
- Select All Content
Click All Sites > Create a new site
- Enter a title for the site
- Enter a subdomain for the site.
- Mark whether or not you want the site to be private
- Click Create and go to site.
Edit any additional settings
You will be taken to the Site Settings page. Here you can edit any additional settings.
Click on this link to see how to create a manual in your site >> Create a manual.