Once you have required certification for your appropriate articles, you can manage the process by following the steps below.
1. Go to All Articles
2. Choose your Certification Filter
- Required will show you all articles that have the "Requires Content Certification" checked.
- Not Required will show you all articles that do not have the "Requires Content Certification" checked.
- Needs Certification will show you both articles with expired certifications and articles where certification is required but has never taken place.
- Certified will show you all articles with a valid certification that has not yet expired.
You can further refine your list by choosing a date under Certifications Expiring Before. The results will include all articles with a Certification Expires On date that falls before your selected date.
Any articles that haven't been certified at least once will not be included if a date is selected here given those won't have a Certification Expires On date yet.
3. Adjust individual article review processes
Click into the articles in the resulting list and review/adjust their Properties, as needed.
- Ensure someone is assigned
- Ensure a status is set
- Add revision notes, if appropriate
Once your article has been successfully reviewed/updated, certify it by following the steps here: How to Certify the Contents of an Article