This feature is only available to users on our current plans (Standard, Advanced, or Enterprise). If you're on a legacy plan and are interested in switching to a current plan, please reach out to us at <[email protected]>.
How to Change the Color
The Article Requests button gets its color from the assigned Accent Color in your site's Template Editor. For instructions on how to change that and other site colors, see our article on How to Customize the Colors on Your Site.
How to Change the Text
By default, the button text reads "I need an article". You can update this by following the steps below
1. Navigate to the Template Editor
2. Click Global Settings
- Make sure you have Home selected from the dropdown
- Click Global Settings to expand that menu
3. Click the edit icon next to Global text string
4. Click Sidebar
In the right-hand column, click Sidebar in order to view those strings.
5. Update text and then click Apply
Enter your desired text in the field labeled I need an article and then click Apply.
Add your comment